Hello. Finally I'm back. Quite miss here but then due to I am chasing the Korea drama named "Gu Family Book" these few days and also my laziness, so quite a long time I didn't update here, so sorry~ ><
And now, I'm back! Guess what I am gonna to share with you guys? Yea, it's right, I want to share with you the jelly mask that I used for about one month. I realise that since these few days, jelly mask became so popular among us. I am a kind of the person who lazy to do mask but wish that I could have good skin. But I know it's probably a flight of fancy, so it just my dream only. Therefore, the creation of jelly mask is really super duper suit the lazy girl who wish to have a good skin, for example, me(shy).
Yea, from the picture, you can know that I used Naruko's jelly mask. I will know this brand is because of my mum. She's also a woman who very care about her appearance so she want to have a try on this brand to brighten her skin and lighten her freckles. As you know, our family genetic is having freckles and this type of freckles couldn't go away from our face forever even you go to do the laser. It's kind of sad, isn't it? But then, think positively, I better got this type of genetic from my mum rather than got from my dad's. Why will I say like this? It is because all my cousin have lots of pimples on their faces or even on their chest and back. It's quite scary for me but luckily the freckles help me a lots. Due to the freckles, the pimples won't grow too much~
Naruko is taiwan's facial brand and it has many types of jelly mask for different types of skin. But now the one I want to share with you is one of the Naruko best sellers jelly mask: Raw Job's Tear night jelly mask. At first I think whitening mask is usually for mature skin, even though I am already near 20 years old, but I never use any facial threatment with whitening function because most of the promoter said that our young-age skin no suit to do whitening and no need whitening. But they doesn't know that for the people who have lots of freckles like me, without whitening the freckles will only become darker and darker and then until we can use it, it's too late! But this mask's ingredient do not contain any strong medicine to hurt our skin so I no need to worry about my skin will be hurt and I can use it everyday! It can whitening, control the water inside your face, and also active your skin. It suits all types of skin especially medium oily skin and sensitive skin. For those girl who are easily get black, it is the good partner for you. And it is won't be too oily so for the girl who do not like to put on the oily things on their face, this definitely suit you a lot. After few minutes, it will totally dry and you couldn't feel anything is on your face because it is totally absorbs in your skin. I realise that, if you don't talk or even smile after you used it, few minutes later you start to move your face, you can feel like there is something like a plastic on your face but I often experience this because I usually talk with my mum at night after I used it. This phenomena happens because the jelly mask will tighten our face too.
Step to use this jelly mask actually is very easy. You just put it on your face after you used all your skin care product such as toner and moisturiser. Then wait the next day you wake up, you just wash it off. Easy, right?
Furthermore, inside the box, there is a small spoon provided so that you can use all the jelly and no need to waste a little bit. How lovely they are~
If you want to have better effect, you can try to follow these steps below. I saw it on the website but I never tried it before because I am still using other brand skin care product but I gonna try these in this month and see whether it works on me or not.
And if you buy full set of it, it have the cheaper price. It seems like a kind of promotion. In the (3+1) set, you can have the toner, emulsion, brightening serum and night jelly mask. Overall should be RM187 but if u buy it in 1 set, you just need to pay RM159, is RM28 cheaper than the original price. So, if you would like to buy it, you should get the whole set.
If you want to know more about Naruko's product, you can try this website: www.naruko.com.my.
You can not only could buy these product in the website, the great news is, you can found the product in Watson. I think you could find Watson in everywhere in Malaysia right? You can do a research on which product suit you and then go to Watson to buy it. However, I couldn't promise that you can found every products in Watson. But the jelly mask, I bought it in Watson. Now have a good news for Kuching's girl, you can go to Boulevard Shopping Mall Mall 2 2nd floor beside the Tony Moly to find the store where got sell all the Naruko's skin care products with the same price state in the website.
Vivi and Beauty magazine also got introduce this product too. So, it quite good I think.
Quite sleepy right now. So, so hope you could find a product which suit you. Enjoy your shopping~ >~K







Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.