First of all, I may wish everybody Happy National Day. I think most of you know that 31st of August is our Malaysia's National Day. However, 31st of August doesn't only mean Malaysia's birthday for me, but also is my mum's birthday. We will celebrate together by going out to eat something good every year, so as usual, we found a place to have our dinner.
This time we came to Basaga. My mum went there years ago with her friends but it is a new place for me. The environment is really nice and I just can't stop to take photo. Actually, it is a holiday residence with a courtyard restaurant. If you travel to Kuching, perhaps you may stay here because they have a nice environment with tropical garden and the location is good. It is not far from our Kuching International Airport(KIA) and one of our shopping mall. Since today we are going to talk about the restaurant and I have lack information about the stay in informations, I will share their official website at the end of this post.
It's a raining night so I didn't take the photo of the outdoor. So, let us look at their indoor decorations.
When we stepped in it, we can see a living room on the right. If you don't know about this residence, you will never know that there is a restaurant inside it.
When I walked in, I still thought that I am not come for dinner, but just like visit to someone's house.
I think this is the counter for the stay-in informations.
There is a table with some booklets. Those are some information about the tour to some Sarawak's famous place.
Say for real, even though I was born in this place, however, most of the place I still never go before except the crocodile farm and the Sarawak Culture Village. If you come to Kuching, don't forget to go to these place, or else, you shouldn't say you have come here before.
After that, you can see a bookshelf. I'm not sure that whether you can buy these shirts or not.
This is another door that you can directly heading to the restaurant. (If I'm not mistaken, there is a wine room at there too.)
Before passed through this "house" and headed to the restaurant, there is a mini living room again and a laptop is provided.
This wall is really beautiful, isn't it? Believe or not, this is the wall outside the toilet.
There have a lot of plants at there. I have to admit that this place is really look like a small rainforest. No wonder that so many tourist who came from western country loves to stay at here.
Finally, we are at the restaurant. Sitting at there, you will feel like you are staying in the forest and the background music is the sound of the stream. Actually, under the wooden floor is a pond which is full of fishes. That's why you can hear the sound of water.
Look. The fishes are really beautiful and big.
You can go to the other house to have your meals too.
There are some tables between the two "houses" too. If there is no raining, sitting outside is really good too.
Then, you can go to the other side of the "house". You may have your meals there too but due to raining, we didn't go to there. I'm so satisfied with the effect of the photo and this should thanks to my ZR. I just use "night mode scenery " and "night scene + portrait" with adjusting the EV level only for all of the photos in this post.
This is their cashier counter and their kitchen.
~~~~ Dishes ~~~~
(Due to the lightning problem, I am not going to post the photo of food. The food won't look delicious because the place is too dark.)
Chicken chop RM25
Omelette RM18
Fish & Fillet RM20
Apple/Watermelon Juice RM8
Hot Coffee RM6
The food taste good but I think that the portion is quite small with this price.
~~~~ Photo Time ~~~~
Photo was taken without open flashlight in the dark. Therefore, the photos looks dark, especially my dad's face. But I'm still so satisfy with this photo because if using my iphone to take this photo, you can never see anyone's face.
This is my aunt and my cousin. They look young right? A pair of young daughter and mum. (The light is so romantic ^^)
That's all for today.
(I'm not going to update blog recently because my home internet is so limited. Stay tuned until the end of September.)
~~~~ Detail/Contact ~~~~
Basaga Holiday Residence
- Lot 69-70, Jalan Tabuan,
- Off Chong Lin Park,
- 93200 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Contact Number
+6082-416069
+6082-416069
+6082-417069

























1 comment
Finally udpated your blog, great pics with your ZR ! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment.