The Dreamer

Monday, 11 June 2018


Oh yeah~~~ I didn't realise time flew so fast. There're too many things happen within this half year, and I am still adjusting myself in this journey. 

Life've changed; and so, I am. Become a better one - this is the most lucky things happen on me, I think?

I couldn't say I am brave, in fact, I think it is just because I never being brave enough in my past. I was so regret, yet, still feel grateful that I didn't realise too late. 

However, in the past few months, I learnt a lot from the people surrounding me. I can admit that I can clearly know what are the things that I want, but I hardly know what I don't want. In this few months, I started to fear, and the fear drove me crazy and started to force myself to do something to escape from getting the same 'ending' as theirs until my health and mental become worse again. Lolz...

Anyway, this also not a really bad things, at least, I can realise it before any tragedy happen. 

Okay, no more sad stories anymore!!!! Let's become stronger and fight for my dream. 

起点是什么其实并不重要,
重头来过并不代表永远都追不上别人的脚步。
其实人生可以很多种,
平平凡凡地过日子也是一种幸福,
谁选择什么都没有错,
只要对得起以后的自己就好。

加油!













Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.