You know how fast the time flies? and half year has passed!!!!
Actually I know you all will realise that I am not consistently using the same writing language in this blog, right?
Yup, my mother tongue is Chinese, and my English is not so good, I think u can tell by reading my blog.
So, what I’ve decide is that, my blog will be using English as main writing language, but sometimes will be in Chinese if that is something need to express more about myself.
What I want to share with you all in this post is a book that I bought today.
Yes, it’s John C. Maxwell’s book : The Maxwell Daily Reader.
I believe, most entrepreneur or business owner all know about him.
But for those who don’t know who John C. Maxwell is — He is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who also identified as the most influential leadership expert in the world.
I stored a lot of good books at home without finish reading it, but today I went into the bookstore, I was attracted by this book, because of its “leather” (I think it’s not a real leather?) cover.
For those who knows me well, actually one year ago, I was a girl who only read Chinese novel, and definitely won’t read books about self-help or others, no matters it is in Chinese or English.
I just simply has no interest to know about it.
But I changed to buy books that really helps in our life, started from reading those with Chinese translation (still struggling to complete the whole book) to now buy English book to read. This is really a big changes and improvement I’ve made throughout this entrepreneurship journey.
Like what the intro mentioned:
You cannot grow unless you are willing to change.
I do agree that change is very important, and it’s about what we do everyday, as “change” do not come with one day. (没有一夜之间就完全改变)
So what makes this book so different is it is a 365 days daily practice handbook. And it has a good compound from his other books.
So, today is 3rd of June, and I surprisingly, it reminds me about my dream again! (Totally law of attraction)
It’s all begins with a dream.
And, obviously, you saw my dream.
So, what’s your dream???
Share to me!!




Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.