Hi, we didnt meet for a long time already. How are you? Actually, these few days I am busy teaching my cousin's girlfriend because she joined our company and is going to take over my job because I will be leave for further study. Quite tired for me to work at here already. I not so really like to work in office, facing lots of paperwork, answer call, and etc.... At first, I will think that it is fun because I don't know everything and I have never tried to do those things. However, as time flew, I feel bored and I think that I couldn't learn anything more than that. So, I decided to chase my dream, and I must will success! (I know I talk too much on this topic already >_<)
To relax ourselves, our family decided to go to beach for 2days 1night during Hari Raya Festival. Really excited! I love to go to beautiful place! I love blue sky, I love sea, I love natural.
Quite a long trip to go to the beach. We are going to Sematan Palm Beach. My dad drive for 2 hours I think, and I am playing with my "Bible"(my parents call my ipad "Bible" because of it cover). I am trying on the app called "Paper by Fifty-Three". It is a lovely apps! I love the paint brush and the mix colour but it has a week point which is the tools couldn't let us choose to adjust the radius. Then, I drew this picture. (I knew that I drew too bad, my mum said that it looks like a kid's painting. I never draw so badly. Embarrassed. ==)
Here we reach the resort. Quite nice and the light of the room quite suit to take photo. So I took out my phone and took photo with my niece and cousin.
Going to the room with excited feeling!
My grandma sat on the car and let the people drive my grandma there.
The room with 4 beds!
Self shoots. (///•~•///)
Full of food on the table.
Jumble-beads.
With my niece. I love this photo colour so much!
My cousin.
My Cute mother.
My cousin's girlfriend.
My grandmother.
Then we went to beach to play! Sea, I coming!
Then, we had free buffet to eat as our dinner. Shocked that one house have 6 free coupons for us to have the dinner because normally they will only give 2-4 people for the free dinner. So we have only 2 people couldnt have the free dinner.
They prepared the ingredients and put a bowl of ice, so that customers could make the dessert according to their favourite. So lovely!
After ate, my cousin's girlfriend and I went to take photo with the lovely sky and sea. I love to take photos, and love people to help me take photo, but I will shy when people help me to take photo so I have the less photo! So sad! If my chief inspector-Nad Ern came with us, I must ask her to help me take many photos! Hahax.
I love the natural colours.
Nice sky.
Taking photos!
Have no chance to sit on the car, RM150 for half hours! Gosh!
Nice place, right?
I am waiting for someone, my soul mate.
I wish that my heart could be as big as this sky, this sea.
My lovely daddy and mummy.
Thanks god to bring them to me.
Then, night time we had barbecue again!
My dad, made the fire!
Hot dogs.
Chicken Wings.
OMG! I think that I must fat already! Because, I slept after I ate! I will sleep so early is because I want to wake up early to see the sunrise.
Take photo before sleep. Hahax
However, so unfortunately, when we wake up in the next morning, we have the thunder in the sky and is going to rain. Gosh, so sad. So we back to sleep again. ^^
In the morning, we went to eat the breakfast again. I said that I really love the buffet provided! You can always D.I.Y. your food! Sweet! I ate 2 eggs and 2 roti with the little butter(forgot to take photo! The butter so cute, they made it spiral shape and put on the bowl of ice so we can take one of it if we want.). My niece and I still go to take the cocokrunch and put in cold fresh milk provide to make it as milk cocokrunch. And then I still ate hot dogs and have a hot black coffee without putting any sugar or milk! Bitter but nice!
Then we went to beach again! Walk and take photos.
We are going to walk to there.
My cousin is calling my niece to join us.
Hug!
The water is so cold but I love it so much!
Saranghae with my niece!
I love this white colour style! (These photos are without any effect!)
I love sea.
The waves are so special.
My mum really love "peace"!
Lots of little hermit crab!
My parents....with my shoes. Hahax!
Yea!
Love
A little lagoon.
Little hermit crabs in the lagoon! So cute!
I am Silver!
My cousin.
We are in the big love drew by me!
Car models. Woots!
Yea. Water! Actually I am not planning to play water anymore because I lazy to wash my hair and wait my hair dry. But, they always persuaded me and the water are really so nice and the weather is so nice so I went back the room and changed clothes to play water with them again.
Then, my holiday ended happily and have to continue to my normal life again. So sad..... Anyway, if I have chance, I must want to come back again and also go to the other nice places with beautiful scenery!

























































2 comments
So song yerrrrrrr ~~~~~~
ReplyDeleteLovely place with lovely scenery and lovely people !!!!
The most recent memory of beach is Damai
Bt u noe la
Last time the Damai Trip , i spent it with anger and many xyzz!!!!!
Hahahaxxxx hope to go ther with family n my lovely friends !!!!
Ya, really song! Hahax
DeleteI know u people in damai........hanz!
Must got chance to go d la u
Thank you for your comment.