Eh, the exam are not as simple as you think!!! I never get an A's in my class test, so this makes me more anxiety! But then, today I am still cannot prepare for the EOS because next Monday I will have 2 exams too! I am crazy with the Statistics because when having the lecturer class, due to I didn't do the revision before going class, I couldn't understand anythings that the lecturer taught! So now.....you will know that how much worries I have right now.. >_<
Well, don't talk too much about that as right now I'm going to share some photos of today. Today is our last lab experiment in Semester 1 and also our last presentation in this semester. We had a total of 8 experiments in this semester which is belongs to General Chemistry modules. I love lab practical so much because all of us will have the chance to do the experiments but not just watching although sometime the lab report make me crazy when want to fill in. But I'm still having fun in the practical class. As you know, in secondary school, the laboratory is small and there won't be so much apparatus for us to use so that one bench of students have to do the experiment together. Therefore, some little and simple experiments do not need that much people to do it, and there must be some people are going to have a "look" only. And, I'm that person who always write the report as my bench mates thought that I'm good in writing report but they are not. Therefore, I never really try on doing the experiment, so my very first experiment was done in my uni.
Before my first lab practical, I'm so worried about what if I couldn't get the accurate results or I will make mistakes as I never tried to do the experiments. But, thanks god that the first experiment is pairing works and my friend and I did it well. Then, there are 3-4 practical are the single works. I'm too excited when do the experiment and had learned a lot from it. Seriously, when you got the experiment correct, you will have a feeling of achievement, but of course, if you did it wrongly, you will get worried because most of the experiments report had to submit on that day before you left the laboratory. So, do the experiment correctly is very important. (And what I want to say at here is, I guess that today's experiment my friend and I did something wrong, because my graph is very weird! What the hell that the time is not allowed me to re-do the experiment!!! T.T )
And today is our English poster group oral presentation. The poster fully done by me except the inventions and the words summarising is not done by me. Because of the poster things, I got mad few days ago. Well, not to say about this anymore because at least, I could done on time. (Somewhat proud of myself that I am so much talent to done it on time. Hehe, please don't slap me >_< )
Here's our poster. Due to it is going to present to the secondary students (according to the senario), so my design will be focus on more images less words. From a distance, you can only see the house and the title (hope that the house will attract you guys). Because, as you think, will a secondary school really look into the words? Normally, only when the images is colourful enough to attract them, they will come across to look through the words. So, "Eco-Friendly Home" is a house that full with the eco-friendly inventions, and what we want to share for our topic is the house, the other inventions actually not that much important because everyone can change to what they like and what we shared in the poster is only the examples inventions that can be put into the house. That's my design concept for the poster.
Then, of course we cannot miss out of the group photo~ ^^
Well, after presentation, we went to take photos. Here's come with the photos.
Look, I also can't believe that I can have so much friends in uni. Our "Gang" is too big, right? But that's a good things, isn't it?
Well, due to one of them said that she never wear lab coat to take photo before, then all of us started to take individual photos, just like crazy girls. Ohya, when we took these photos, all people looked at us, but who cares, although it is very shameful, haha!
Here's end this post with my full photo of wearing lab coat. How's it looks like? I love myself in lab coat, do you?
Well, I don't much satisfied with the photo quality...Hmppp...Just stay tuned that I promised to study hard and presented myself ZR-1200 in this year(Maybe wait for the latest version of the ZR-series come out then I will grab it?).
That's all for today.
Beloved.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.