My 2014 Wishlist

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Hi. I know that it's too late to post my wishlist in 2014....I miss out Christmas, and miss out the New Year Eve. (Because I'm totally forgot about the blog already. But, now is different. I plan to return to become a blogger again. So, should congratz me? Hehe)

Well, as this post is a wishlist post, so we don't waste the time to talk about the others. Here's are the things that I wish to have in this year.




Wishlist

1st Photo frames for room decorations

(Photo source from internet)
   These few days I discovered a few awesome bloggers and they inspired me a lot. Actually I'm planning to decorate my room (my room in KL) but have no ideas about it and also have no time to plan it. However, these few days, how much I wish that I can decorate my room. I"m easily fall in love with white, pink, baby blue colours and vintage things. (Of course, wooden colour, naked colours, pastel colours are also my favourite, but definitely not colourful things! I dislike neither rainbow colours nor highlight colours. I love something light, low hue, low tone colours.) Therefore, when I saw the photo frames above, I wish to take them home and decorate my room. So, a simple, white colour photo frame is my first wishlist and hope that after my EOS exam, I can have time to go to shopping and search for these frames. And, of course, I will see whether I want to put my photos inside or fill it with quotes. I like both of them, so it will be very difficult for me to choose. (Maybe some put photos and some put quotes?) 

2nd Plant decorations
(Photo source from internet)
Another decorations things that cannot be miss out is a plant. From the second day I came here, I was longing for this things so much. Well, one of my sister told me that her cactus died after came to her house for few days only and this made me wondering that should I just only take a pot of fake flowers because I just need a decoration. 

3rd  Wall decorations
  
(Photo source from internet)
Last but not least, for a room decoration, the most important things is having a clean and nicely paint wall. My room's wall is in light green colour. At first I came to this room, I am not satisfied with it's colour, but I can't complain too much because I ever saw some photos of the other room is in orange (seriously is the "orange" colours). If so, I think I must can't live in it. I wish to re-paint the whole room because the wall is dirty. Well, you guys must think that I am just renting room only, why should I do till like this? Okays, first of all, I have to say that I never have a room that really belongs to me, so I am so thankful to my parents who giving me money to rent this room which is big enough for a person to live in. Then, due to I'm too satisfied with this room because it is very near to my uni, so I will not move to other unit again. This means that I have to live at here for 3 years until I go to have my clinical training in other states. Therefore, it won't be too wasting money and time~
I wish to paint my wall into white in colour, although I know that it will be slightly boring but if in white colour, I can do my room decorations more easy because I can always decorate it with different colours. 

4th Clothes

(Photo source from internet)
Well, I know that I'm a greedy girl because I'm still wishing that to buy more clothes even though my wardrobe is almost fully filled, but you know, girls never satisfied with their clothes' quantity. Actually, I just wish to have a very simple but nice clothes. Nowadays, I'm seriously fall in love with knitted cardigan so I had my very first time try on to buy clothes from taobao.com. However, I just bought one and I wish to get more with different colours like light grey, milky colours and I wish to buy more inner clothes to mix and match my cardigan. But then, I am wondering that am I too picky or whatever because last time in my hometown, I couldn't find any clothes that can be wear as inner clothes. What's wrong with it? Next will be the shoes. Yea, wearing wedges for a long time and now I'm wishing that I have a pair of boots with thick heels. Of course, it doesn't means that I must want to have the exact one as the picture above, but I wish to get a similiar one. I'm not brave enough to try to buy shoes in online shop, or in taobao as the I'm worried about the quality and the most important is, the suitability to wear. A suitable shoes is very important because we are going to wear it and walk for a whole long day. So, I prefer to buy in the shop but the problem is where to buy it? Any suggestion? Last will be a long necklace. Well, due to my uni cannot wear necklace, so I'm still not so much longing for it. However, If is for outing, I wish that I have a long necklace because I have none of it. I used to wear a short and tiny necklace but it really doesn't suit me when I'm wearing cardigan. 

5th Camera

(Photo source from internet)
If you read my previous post, then you will know that I wish to get a camera. Well, a camera is my dream since in Senior Two(Form 5). However, at the end, when I save enough money, I choose to buy my dearest IPhone in order to buy a camera as planned. At first I'm too satisfied with the camera of my phone, but now, not really as now I love to take photos more than last time but not take selfie. As you know, if you use the back camera and put it far away from you, how can you know whether you are standing inside the camera range or not, while inversely, if using the front camera, the photo will be too blur if you standing far away. And this camera I wish to grab is Casio ZR-1200. the photo is shown above and the reason I wish to have it is because the screen can be rotate and it has a small leg that allow you to put on the table to take photo. Love it so much but I need money to have it. So, I am planning to work when I'm in school holiday. 


That's all what I'm longing now. What I want to do to have them in my pocket is to study hard and save money. Plus oil to myself now! >_<


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.