Well, this year, same as last year, I didn't go back to my hometown. In fact, I have a lot of homework have to do in this holiday, but I still always go out.
We celebrate our Christmas in Sunway Pyramid. Finally I went to Sunway Pyramid after I came here for 2 years. It is because I couldn't reach Sunway by taking Lrt, and yup, this is the first time for me to take a bus. Haha, a new experience.
Well, basically I didn't take much photo since I did a Vlog on it. But after back home, I just realised that I really take less video, and most of the video is "eating"! Since when this vlog turned from "shopping show" to an "eating show". And, very sad that my camera did not have enough storage for the next video shooting. I just went back from Seremban, and after I back from there, I went for another talk. So, basically, I didn't transfer my photos and videos of Seremban trip to my computer. Really sad case. I promise next time I will not only check for the battery, but also check for the memory.
I feel a bit embarrassed actually for the front part of my vlog, but, it's okay, you guys just don't discuss in front of me ya. Hehe.
This video should be posted on yesterday, which is the day of Christmas. But, I back home late last night and after took my bath, I just feel too sleepy to edit the video. And, I just feel so crazy that I spent half days on editing this super short video. Thanks to Window! Lolz... how much I wish I have a Mac.
Aright, I just feel like I talk too much already. Actually, I just back home right now, too tired. I have to take bath now. Bye & see you soon.
Ohya, don't forget to like my video and subscribe to my channel. Thank you.

Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.