Actually, I don't plan to write a post about 2015 and also 2016. But still, I write this post at the end (lolz).
I just realised that in 2015, I just posted 3 blog posts!!!! OMG!!!
In 2015, there are a lot of sweet memories, but I did experienced some confusion and depression for a long time. However, all those unhappy things had passed. Thanks to my family and my sisters who are always be my side to give me advice and suggestions even though I am very stubborn sometimes.
Alright, let's just briefly gone through my 2015:
-- In 2015 --
#1 I'm 21 years old. I never thought that I am really to be so crazy to fly back to my hometown for only two days, which I spent the day before my birthday with my beloved sisters and the actual day of my birthday with my family.
#2 Went to Seremban and stay overnight at my friend's house. A different experience huh. I never stay in others' house before, not even in my relatives' house. Have a fun time with my girls.
#3 Sent my artworks for art exhibition and even live-demo. I can say this is the biggest event for me in 2015. Even though I can only send 2 pieces of my artwork (should be 3 pieces, but the rest of my artworks are too large to be sent to the exhibition), I still feel very happy. The most important things is that I didn't expect to do live-demo at the exhibition. I still remembered on the day when my sifu told me the date of exhibition, I just directly buy air ticket to go back for the exhibition after getting my parents' permission. After that, my sifu just give me a chance to perform/show my skills. I'm glad that I actually grab this chance even though I am not confident enough to draw in front of people because I didn't practice my Chinese painting for almost a year already. It was a very great experience to me and I felt that I am closer to my dream again.
#4 Join IMU Art festival. Another event about art again. I missed out art competition held by our university in 2014. Therefore, I joined this competition in 2015. Well, I have to admit that portrait always is my weakness. For Western painting, my strength are still-life painting (静物画) and landscape (风景画). But for most of the art competition, they are required to draw "human". But, I just try to join the competition without telling anybody, and surprisingly, I've got a consolation prize. Well, honestly, I am still not satisfied with the final artwork that I submitted for the competition, and feel that I can draw a better one than that. Anyway, I still feel happy to get the prize as well because the competition isn't only opened for our university students, but also for the other university students.
#5 Started my Youtube channel. Yup, I planned to have my own Youtube channel since very long time ago, but the problem is that I am too shy to take any video and post it publicly. The first people who encouraged me was my beloved sister + my forever photographer (now is videographer somemore), Yu. That's why my first Vlog can be produced. During my live-drawing, she even came to support me and help me to record video. But then, my second Vlog can only start on this holiday because Sem 5 was too busy to do extra things. OMG~
#6 Bought my first Korean album. I never thought I will buy music album again since Senior 1. The first korean music album that I bought is from BTOB. Yup, I fall in love with this talented group in 2015. Actually, the meaning of BTOB to me is different from other KPOP groups. I couldn't tell what they had made changes to my life in words, but yea, same as BEAST and Ariel Lin, they did affected me. Buying their 1st album (yup, it's their 1st album, not mini album), is to support them. Although they are not getting No.1 from the music awards for this title song, but I was so happy that they finally got their 1st awards for the next album title song "Way back home". I just wish that they won't be so underrated anymore because they are really really talented and wish that 2016 is BTOB year. For my other favourite group (Beast, Vixx, CLC, Infinite, Teentop, BTS, AOA) , I also wish them have a good year in 2016!
#7 Join TQG family. I never expected I will join this in my previous life, but I started to join in late November 2015. Felt so glad to know all people from TQG and learn things from them, even gain positive energy from them. I'm glad that I actually tried to step out from my comfort zone to meet more new friends. I actually brave myself enough to go to a place where there are nobody I knew at there. Although now still feel a little uncomfortable, but I bet it will be better and better.
#8 Lucky draw winner? This is really funny that I wish to share it here. I actually joined a New Year Eve's carnival event and during registration, my number is "007" (lucky 7 huh?). There are lucky draw during the event. During the first 4 round of the lucky draw, as expected (I'm not lucky person), I didn't get anything. In the last round of lucky draw, which was the grand prize lucky draw, the first person was "007", which was ME! OMG! I've got storage cabinet (super duper heavy prize, lolz). Actually, I wish to get something from skincare or cosmetic products, or the top 3 prize - blender or grill pan. Because those things are more useful for me. But, never be too greedy, winning a prize is better than nothing, right? Haha. The cabinet actually very good in quality, so I plan to bring back for my parents. This is my first lucky draw prize and my last gift in 2015. ^^
#9 Guitar?! Yup, I started to learn a new music instrument in the last few days of 2015. Thanks to Hyunsik for inspire me to learn an acoustic guitar. I like the sound of electric guitar since I was young but not classic guitar. However, I never expected I will fall in love with the sound of acoustic guitar one day. But, it is still a long journey to go....
Actually, although this blog is not well-known and I bet who will come to read my post are all my friends, but no matter who you are, I still feel so appreciate that you are willing to spend your time to read my post. This gives me a lot of encourage to continue to maintain this blog.
As what I've mentioned above, I had a miserable period during April to October (quite a long time I know). The worst thing is I ever think of give up my everything to chase my dream. But, luckily, I didn't do it. I know that it is really not good for a person to be so persisted/obssessed in something, but I always believe that if you don't give up easily, then you will be success. After I settled down all the things, I just feeling better and better. At least, I know what should I do for next to make my dream come true. Never forget to thanks to my mum for not disagreeing to what I want to do in the future and my sisters who gave me their opinions and advices when I needed.
So, now, I'm so glad that finally I found my way in 2015, and I am ready for 2016 to get closer to my dream.
-- In 2016 --
#1 Study hard and don't be lazy any more.
#2 Take good care of my health. I almost got fainted few weeks ago and I think I should start to give some nutrients to my body (lolz) and also have a blood check up.
#3 Manage my time well. Yea, don't always do last minute work.
#4 Have at least 3 huge art pieces. Not actually huge, but I want to change my house wall decorations already.
#5 Write more blog post and post more video in my Youtube channel. I wish I can squeeze my time to post more huh...(They said Sem 6 even more busy =.=)
#6 Meet more new friends. This resolution looks weird huh?!
#7 Take TOPIK test. Actually I planned to take TOPIK test around November/December 2015. BUT!!!! I never thought of I will be such busy during Sem 5 that made me do not have time to prepare for the test. Ohya, TOPIK is a Korean language test.
#8 Learn Japanese. I planned to learn it since July 2015 and even bought a book. But I was busy watching drama and preparing for art competition during that time, lolz. I aim to learn the basic Japanese in 2016.
#9 Travel to Japan. Well, I have to work harder for that. Still waiting for GMS training before I can start my "business" huh?
#10 Master my guitar skills.
So, these are my highlights in 2015 and resolution of 2016. How about you? Are you prepare to do something different in 2016? Wish you all healthy always and see you in my next post. Bye.


Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.