Enhanced Garden - NDT Ball

Sunday, 31 July 2016

After days and nights struggling with all those assignments and research projects, finally my semester 6 ended a month ago. Before my placement year starts, I think I should come here to write down one of my *important event happened 3 months ago.

I suppose you get to know this event through my post title, or even from my previous Instagram post, or Youtube channel (perhaps?). 

Yea, I am going to post some photos about our seniors' graduation ball which organised by our batch, and it was themed "Enhanced Garden". 



A very simple designed hall done by design team. Under the yellow sparkling lights, the hall looks elegant and somewhat classy ^^ Well-designed.



Some desserts at the reception area before we entering the hall.






The beginning of the night started with two fabulous MCs from our batch.  


And our grand grand senior (super grand ^^) aka our lecturer, clinical instructor (as well as my final year clinical mentor) gave his speech to our ND112 senior and NT113 mates. 


Following was our ND112 batchreps gave his speech to his classmates who accompany him in his 4 years university life.  


Finally, our NT113 batchreps gave their short speech too.



During the night, we have prepared some performances to entertain the guests too. First started with our talented ballerina JinJin from NT113 with her smooth, graceful, stunning dance movements.


The second performance was piano and flute duet (*shy).
Well, this is the first time that both of us collaborate, also my first collaboration with my friend. Not a good one because the sound of flute was barely heard. But still, this is the most satisfied version since our practice because we just practice for 5 times with only 2-3 times for the whole song. 
(P/S: I had uploaded the video of this performance in my youtube channel, do check it out if you like.)


Next was acoustic time. Some of our talented batchmates did their great jobs in their performance even we were all busy with our homeworks and research projects everyday. 





Again, my first performance on guitar. DAMN nervous okay? First, I just started to learn guitar around 1 month only at that time (not even practice often, I was too brave to stand up the stage, lolz). Second, that was my first time using that guitar, because they changed guitar at last minute, lolz. Third, the guitar owner was kneeling in front of me made me even more nervous because I scared I broke his guitar (Orzzz, u know the stress?). Lastly, due to small accident happened, our MC had to help me to take the microphone and that was damn awkward!!! Seriously, my mind was blank throughout the whole performance. Argh~~~



Actually, we had dance performance too but I couldn't find their photos. Hmm... I would like to say their hot performance wow the audience. 

After the performance, there were some activities carried on such as sharing session by our senior, games session and also prize ceremony to our best prom king and queen of the night. (Sorry again, I was busy shooting with my girls outside the hall so I had missed out these sessions. *face palm)

Before the night ended, group photo shouldn't be forgotten. 


Our ND112 seniors, good luck to your future and congratulations on your graduation.


Our NT113 mates, congratulation graduate. Compared to our senior, we had more memories being together. We came in uni together, spent our first 2 years studied together, but they were going to graduate. Time flies.


Lastly, group photo of the guests involved dietitian, future dietitian and future nutritionist marked the end of the night.






--------------------------------------------------More Photos----------------------------------------------


You can actually ended your reading here as below are *kind-of-useless photo (*laugh).


Seriously, I love this photo very much, but we left 3 girls behind tho.


Most of the girls love flower, aren't they? Thanks to Warm Wishes Florist for the Baby's breath sponsor.


Red carpet, hmmmm, red carpet.


Fan-girling. 
Aahaha, trust me, there is no one played guitar in front of/beside me before this!!!! (Well, it is not included I stood far far from the stage and listen, that's different, okay?)
But I will not fan-girling like this photo if someone do this to me tho. Ahaha, Don't ask me why - I shy ^o^   


We should collaborate next time, haha.. 


Music bonds us together. 
Initially, I was not that close to this girl, but after this performance, we get to know each other more. 


Photo with my super supportive girl. The girl whom I spent most of the time together.  


While I was busy helping others to take photo, they used my camera to take a lot of selfie. Seriously, a lot, ahaaha. 


This is what we called "bo jio". Hahaa!!! But seriously, these girls should ask me to adjust the white balance of the camera before they used my camera to take selfie...The photo effect was too PINK and Vintage. (and the power of beauty face effect was too high! Haha~ all become smooth and flawless face)


Our goddess, Lara (*o*) was playing piano. 


The third girl counted from the right was the main designer of this ball. Give her a clap pls~


The luckiest guy~ Ahahaa!!! He was the only guy who always surrounded by many beauties from N&D in the photo.


Our little girl looked more mature than us. But still, beauty ladies.


Owh well, there are still a lot of photos that I couldn't put them up in this post.

Before I ended this post, I would like to say this is quite a meaningful event to me as I never expected to perform in my uni life. And thanks to this event, I get closer to my pretty girls. Throughout the practice session, I had a lot of new and different experiences and truly enjoyed myself. 

No matter how tough the life is, I am blessed to have everything happen in my life.




Blessed,
Silver

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.