2016 - End but not end

Saturday, 31 December 2016

Hi readers.
Every year end I told myself, "No, I'm not gonna post resolution's post anymore." but ended up with one and one post again. It became my habit since my junior school, and I think, I should do it annually now.



2016.
A blissful year, I would like to say.
Full of loves and joy, that I think I'm not good enough to receive what god gave me.
I learnt how to say 'goodbye' to the people I loved and the people who loved me.
I think, to describe this year, it will be a long long story.
So, I decided not to note it down this time, but write in my small diary book.
I wish to keep these memories in my heart, long and long time, forever.

Just briefly gone through my 2016 resolutions now:
#1 Study hard and don't be lazy any more.
I did it! Well, still lazy sometimes ==

#2 Take good care of my health. 
Sad to say, b-b-but, still that worst!!!! Vitamin? Seems not really work for me??? 

#3 Manage my time well. 
Ermm... I don't know. Look like got some improvement, but still have to keep it up. 

#4 Have at least 3 huge art pieces.
Art? Face palm. I not even draw!!!!

#5 Write more blog post and post more video in my Youtube channel.
 
Yea!! More posts than last year and videos!!!!! YUP!!!! Go support me!!!! (link is beside there) I also owned another instagram account for cover song, feel free to go and support: @nver_silveryoo Thanks a lot!!! ^^

#6 Meet more new friends. 
This resolution.... I think.... I did achieve???? Meet but not that close, yea..

#7 Take TOPIK test. 
Give up already. Guess that I will not have 'time' to practice my korean T.T

#8 Learn Japanese. 
Hmm......hmm......no.

#9 Travel to Japan. 
I think I will set this as my 2016 resolution was because of the Amway stuff. But, I think I am not suitable for being a salesgirl/promoter, so...I quit already. 
 
#10 Master my guitar skills. 
Aahahaa.....Still ongoing....life-long learning process.



Well, basically, I can see improvements for overall, even though there are few I didn't achieve.
2017 is the different journey, because I gonna to graduate in this year!
Excited to be graduated, Sad to leave my girls, Worried for finding job.....
I think this year, I don't stressed out myself to set a list of resolution because I wish not to limit myself, do whatever I can do and enjoy myself. Then... until the end of 2017, I can write them down...





Yea, I'm gonna end this post with my little stitch. (He is so cute right? Specially thanks to my Angel, Lara~~~ I will take care our baby well. ^_^ )

Happy New Year and best wishes for everyone.



Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.