Silver @ Upside Down Museum 顛倒博物館, Penang

Saturday, 11 February 2017

Happy Chap Gor Mei everyone. 
I just can't believe time flies so fast that our chinese new year gonna end soon and I've gone through 3 weeks training in this island.
Well, now I'm gonna introduce this fun place that I went with my family during our trip in Penang. 



Look! We're flying on the top of our living room!
Yea, we're in Upside Down Musuem, Penang!



Quite a lot of people asked about this place when we posted our photos in Facebook. (Of course, they're not asking me, as I didn't post any.) Due to this reason, I think I should've write a short post to introduce this place. (And this is the first time that my mum got after me to update my blog! Haha)



I think it might be due to holiday, we actually wait for quite a long time (1 hour I bet) to get into there. The weather in Penang is damn hot while the entrance is damn small, which we actually wish to leave there. But- I would like to say, it is worth to have a long wait. 



One good thing about this musuem is that each station has a staff who in-charge in teaching you with the posing and helping you to take photograph (for free, of course). This helps a lot when we may not know which angle we should capture to show the whole design of the place. And, when you go with your friends, you no need to worry if any of you guys is not in the photo.




Well, we did enjoy a lot in this musuem, compared to the other musuems we went before this. The only things that I need to say is we couldn't really capture an individual photo, as there were so many people waiting behind you. We couldn't check our photo and straightly proceed to the other station. Luckily I still quite satisfied with the photo. Only if I remembered to charge my cam so that I could take a clearer photo at there.



Ohya, there are also three stations that they will actually help you to capture video. However, I did not own the video (forgot to get it from my cousin), so I couldn't show you guys here. 




Well, I bet you guys can't wait to know where is this musuem located and how much does the ticket cost. Here you go:


~~~~ Detail/Contact ~~~~

顛倒博物館 Upside Down Museum
45, Lebuh Kimberly, George Town, 10100 George Town, Pulau Pinang. 

Phone Number
04-2642660

Operating Hour
Monday - Friday   9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Saturday - Sunday 9.00 am - 6.30 pm

Admission Fee
Adults RM27 (With MyKad holders RM16)
Children (aged 5-12) RM16 (with MyKad holders RM8)
Malaysian Students with Student ID RM11
Non-Malaysian Students with Student ID RM16
* Note:  Must bring along your student ID, or else they won't let you buy the student's ticket. 




Yea, last photo without being "upside down", but, look, we can stand like this without falling down!!! ^.^

I supposed to end this post now, and yea, wish you have fun at this place. 
See u in next post. Bye~




Silver  
11.2.2017

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.