Early Christmas Dinner @ Padi House, Sri Petaling

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way~ Halor sweeties~ Christmas is around the corner. What activities do you have on the day? Due to all of my girls will go back home during this holiday, therefore, we decided to have our party on the last day of our class.

This time, we went to Padi House at Sri Petaling for our early Christmas celebration.  



I didn't manage to take much photo on the decoration as I forgot to charge my camera and it just shut off when I took few pictures. So, really thanks to those who provided the photos, (Lara & Ying).
And we are not allowed to go upstairs because there are not so many people at that time, the second floor was not open yet. 


Most of us order pasta and they all look delicious. Of course, it tastes delicious too.

Pasta de Pesto with Grilled Chicken/ RM14.90
This taste is slightly mild. It's good for you who love to eat something not so strong in taste. 

Aglio-Olio with Grilled Herb Chicken/ RM13.90
 Their Aglio-Olio does not too oily so it won't be too disgusting. Perhaps next time I will order this too. 

Cheese Baked Pasta Bolongnaise (Chicken)/ RM13.90 
This definitely is my first choice for my second visit! It just looks so delicious when they served to us and made me a bit regret to order mine. 

Padi House Chicken Chop Rice/ RM10.50
 We all love the taste of the white rice. It is not the plain white rice, but having some tastes on it, but we couldn't guess what is the taste. Something like coconut milk? Or?? Perhaps anyone who had tried before can share to me?

Grilled Chicken with Cafe de Paris/ RM15.90
Lastly, it's my chicken chop. At first I am so worried that whether it will be oily or not, but I am satisfied with the taste, as long as it can be less salty. But the portion is just not enough for me. (Shame) I am quite a "big eater" when eating meat.

Green Tea Latte/ RM7.90
Lara ordered this and I didn't try it as well. If you ordered a piece of cake, you can get 50% for order this drinks. 
We didn't order their cakes as well, but all of them looks so delicious. I would like to come here second time for their dessert tasting.


Lastly, it's time for gift exchange.
I bet there are a lot of people think that we are so crazy because they kept looking at us when we were exchanging the gifts and taking photos.

Our presents. 

I just so love the feeling of this photo brings to me. Very Christmas-like feeling.


I got an bottle from my lovely girl, Nana while Meow took the present that I had prepared, a very cute melon's cup with a straw and spoon inside.

Three of us got bottle as our gift. Happy Girls.



Lastly, our group photo cannot be missed. We asked the waitress to help us to take photo before we left.


Last but not least, we will never left out dessert after our meal, so we came to Sweet Hut again. There are always be our second station. But since we are so tired, no photographer at that time. Then, we played truth and dare for quite a long time before ended up our day.

 

    





~~~~ Detail/Contact ~~~~

Padi House, Sri Petaling
  • 29, Jalan Radin Bagus 3, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.

Operation Hours
 Fri and Sat : 11am - 2am 
Sun - Thurs: 11am - 1am



2 comments

  1. Are you diving professional looking to take the next step? Check out the PADI IDC Gili Islands Program in the Gili Islands, Indonesia and become a PADI Scuba Diving Instructor with Multiple Platinum PADI Course Director Holly Macleod. Holly offers more than 20 years direct industry experience and for the past 9 years has issued over 3000 PADI Instructor level certifications. All Instructor level training takes place at the longest established 5 Star PADI IDC Centre in the Gili Islands offering the highest possible standard of training facilities. padi idc gili trawangan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.