Halo readers. I'm here again with the post about my experience in myBurgerLab at OUG.
As I mentioned in the previous post, my girls and I went to myBurgerLab on the evening of Lala's birthday. Actually, the reason we will go there during the time we were busy preparing for our class test and assignment was the 15% DISCOUNTS for IMU students within that week.
Half of us were having practical on that afternoon and when we ended our practical, it was raining heavily. Therefore, we decided to go there first by Ying's car and asked those who did not have any class went there by themselves. Therefore, we waited for them for quite a long time until Meow and Ying went to see the menu first.
As it is "BurgerLab", therefore, the menu on board is in periodic table form. It just so special.
While waiting for them, we were taking selfie and yeap, I made a candid shot too.
The decorations of myBurgerLab at OUG isn't special at all. The only decor are the photos wall and a international money's wall.
And here comes the burger!
Yellow Submarine (YS) - RM15.90/RM16.90
Fried chicken, fried egg, pineapple and honey mustard
(Sorry that I forgot the actual price and I just can't find this in their menu on the official website.)
It is tasty as well. I love the meat!!! Thick enough and when I bite it, the honey mustard will just squeeze out and made my hand full with the cream so this is why I didn't manage to take more photos on the others burger. So sad but luckily I still have Lara, the photographer. Or else, I will have less photo in this blog post.
Meow meow was having her A+ Chicken Burger - RM15.00.
Grilled chicken, sharp cheddar, caramelised onion, shiitake & enoki mushroom.
What happen to this birthday girl? What makes her so excited?!
Oh no! It's HEART ATTACK!
A special offer for the birthday girl/boy.
How to get it? It's easy.
On your birthday date, bring 4 friends with each of them have to order burger, and you will get a FREE burger which costs RM25.
The free burger with 3 layers of meat!!!! Lara just can't finished it at all but so unfortunately, that few days I didn't have any appetite to eat anything so when I finished my Yellow Submarine, I just feel too full to eat the others.
Zhenzhen's guardian angel helped her to pay her burger. So nice~~~
Last but not least, group photo. Thanks for the people who sit beside our table helped us to take the photo.
Guess how we went back to our hostel? All squeezed in Ying's car. Haha. However, photo quality took in the moving car is really bad.
Overall, all the burgers are quite nice and the price is still reasonable. Although I never ordered a burger which exceeds RM10, but I am still satisfied with the taste of the burger.
~~~~ Detail/Contact ~~~~
myBurgerLab
- 8, Jalan Awan Hijau, Taman OUG,
- 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan KL, Malaysia.
Opening Hours
Tuesday - Sunday: 5.00 p.m. to 10.15 p.m
Tuesday - Sunday: 5.00 p.m. to 10.15 p.m
Official Website: http://myburgerlab.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myBurgerLab/


















Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.