Happy Sunday, my dear readers. How are you? Silver is here again for food introductions. Since when I turned from lifestyle blogger to food blogger? Actually, there are a lot of photos in my computer which are not yet arranged. Therefore, I'm keep posting some post which contained less photos so that you guys won't be waiting for too long.
Yea, after Milkcow, Nana and I came to Magnum Cafe this morning. Actually we planned to try on this ice-cream for so long time but it was always long queue. As usual, today we were outing for the grocery shopping but we reached there too early, before 10am, therefore most of the shop were not yet open. Therefore, we planned to try our luck to go to Magnum Cafe. It's was so early so there is no people inside so we just walked in and have a seat.
No people at all but there was a family standing outside who don't know they can walk inside to order the ice-cream before Nana and I walked in straightly.
Magnum Cafe in Midvalley has two floors, but both of us didn't go to the 2nd floor, where I heard people said that there is for those who order more expensive ice-cream.
We were here to customised our own ice-cream. Therefore, after paying RM9.90 each in the counter, we queued at here for topping choosing.
You are allowed to choose any 3 types of topping among all of these. (If you choose sea salt as your topping, you can have add another one topping.)
There are crushed oreo, golgi berries, crushed almonds, crushed hazelnuts, rose petals, marshmallow, chopped pistachios, blackcurrant pastilles, chillies flakes, dried mango, raspberries, marshmallows, popcorn, and more.
There are a lot of topping for you too choose. After choosing the topping, they will shake to mix it in the silver metal bottle and ask you whether you want the Vanilla or Brownie flavour for the ice-cream.
Later on, you are asked to choose the coating and drizzling for your ice-cream. There are three flavours: Milk, White, Dark Chocolate.
Tadaa~ Our Made My Magnum were done.
My own Magnum.
Brownie ice-cream with dark chocolate coating, topped with crushed hazelnuts, marshmallows, rose petals and lastly, drizzling with white chocolate.
Nana's Magnum.
Brownie ice-cream with dark chocolate coating, topped with raspberries, crushed hazelnuts and blackcurrant pastilles and drizzling with milk chocolate.
Some people might think that it is nothing special, but I just love the thick chocolate coating. Due to the less taste in the marshmallow and rose petal, my ice-cream just taste normal as well. Perhaps next time I will try on the others which on the menu.
I'm quite satisfied with the ice-cream, not too sweet and the chocolate taste nice. For the price, I think it is still slightly high. But, I would like to say I will definitely go for the second time.
~~~~ Detail/Contact ~~~~
Magnum Cafe
- 3rd Floor, South Court, Midvalley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MagnumMalaysia













Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.