Well, it has been a whole month didn't update my blog. November was a very hectic month for me, exams, assignments, drama acting, and our Senior Junior Night. Work hard, play hard, so lack of rest. When those weeks passed and I thought that I have time blogging, there comes few assignments with exams again! Well, fine, I need to cope with it, so that I can face my dream one day.
Spend sometime to introduce a cafe with a nice environment and nice desserts before I struggle in my exam.
That's right.
What I want to introduce to you is "The Owls Cafe". If you are staying around Bukit Jalil, or study in IMU, I'm pretty sure that you must know this little cafe.
The environment is quite nice and luckily we reached there earlier, because there are too many people came here and the place is too small for the crowd.
Little owls are inside the refrigerator. So cute~
Thanks to the owner for allowing us to capture the whole cafe. Lara and I just can't stop walking around and take photos.
Coffee beans! My all time favourite, but I didn't order cafe on that day because I just want ice-cream~ (love_love)
The little owls are too cute.
Do you know the uses of grounded coffee? Wow, it just amazed me by such usage for these "expensive" beans.
I drink coffee, but I don't know how to cook a traditional coffee. The information was painted on the wall, so learn it (and prepare for me). I want iced Americano. ^o^
This is my favourite wall among all the wall decorations in the cafe. I used to wish to decorate my room like this, but unfortunately, I don't have so many photos for me to do like this (perhaps in my future room?).
I don't know what is this as well. Perhaps latte?
French toast with the cheese layer inside. Love the combination.
This is "Rebecca".
And here's "David".
The names of the dessert are so special. We called them as "Rebecca loves David".
And this is "The Queen". I love it so much. The waffle are all the same, but crispy and nice, while the ice-cream taste differently. I don't know what are the flavour of the ice-cream, but I like the ice-cream of Rebecca and Queen. David tasted salty, so "he" is not my favourite.
The art of latte looks nice with the rose.
It's selfie time. Lara and I didn't have much selfie on that day because we just keep taking the photos of the cafe (for blogging).
Four of them waiting for Lara and I to take group photos but we just lost in our world. So, they played together and dumped us. >_<
Lastly, the only group photo that we had on that day. I'm so regret to stay so close to the camera. Gosh, my face damn damn round.
~~~~ Detail/Contact ~~~~
The Owls Cafe
- Jalan Jalil Jaya 6, Bukit Jalil,
- 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan KL, Malaysia.
Contact Number
+60 3-9543 9828
+60 3-9543 9828
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theowlscafe
Instagram: theowlscafe
That's all for today. Have a nice day.






































2 comments
Finally update post, am i ur first reader ? Nice header ! When to post all ur album photos ?
ReplyDeletenot planning to post all ya...haha
DeleteThank you for your comment.