Lara's & Meow's Birthday Celebration

Friday, 19 December 2014

Hi readers. It's me again. So now I'm having my one week holiday just because Christmas is coming soon. Happy and enjoy? No, no. There are so many things to do within this holiday, so HOLIDAY = NO HOLIDAY. (Sob...)

We have two December babies in our group and both of their birthday are only 5 days difference. Therefore, due to our coming class test on the past Thursday, we planned to celebrate it together. The day before, Ying and me went to Moonlight Cakehouse which just newly open in Sri Petaling to buy a birthday cake for them.

Yea, they are Meow meow & Lara - The December babies.


We bought Mocha Cheese (RM58) which I think the price is quite reasonable and the taste is just nice. However, I don't like the texture of the chocolate cake on the bottom. Moonlight Cake House is originated from JB so Zhenzhen & Lara were familiar with it. Zhenzhen said that their cake are having the same texture, which you can feel the small small sand-like pieces when you chew it. I don't like it as well, but the cheese on the top were too nice. There are also main meals in Moonlight Cake House, perhaps next time got there to have a try.

Prepare this cake to give a surprise to them but failed, just because the timing problem. 


What wishes are you guys make? Anyway, may hope your wishes come true.

Lastly, not forget to take a group photo. However, I'm so sad that we didn't manage to get a better photo as the people who help us to take photo didn't "focus" before taking the photo. So, it just become so blur..... (Sad) My camera is a bit difficult to use as compared to Lara's. But both of them have their pros and cons la, so be positive thinking. (Hehe)



That's all for today.

P/S:
Actually, we went to myBurgerLab on that evening too. I think we were too crazy in our life but there is quite fun to have such unilife actually.






~~~~ Detail/Contact ~~~~

Moonlight Cake House
  • No.1, Jalan Radin Bagus 9, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
  • 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan KL, Malaysia. 

Contact Number
016-733 1222

Official Website: 
www.moonlightcake.com


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.