Silver @ Coffea Coffee, Sri Petaling

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Hello Sweeties~ Before I'm going to post about my early Christmas party, I would like to share to you my experience in a cafe which newly opened in Sri Petaling.

Yea, you are right. It's Coffea Coffee.

It is always crowded by people. I'm curious that where are these crowd come from. Seems like every place in KL are crowded by people.


The environment is nice, even though it was fully seated, there are less noises made by these customers. 

The reason we came here is because we were too early for our dinner in Padi House. So, we decided to come in and have a seat so most of us didn't order anything. This made me not dare to walk around to take photos.



Madonna and Maestro are their signature blending techniques. You are allowed to choose which type of coffee you want. Madonna is more aroma while Maestro is stronger in taste.

Iced Americano/ RM8.50 
I ordered the Maestro, which is stronger in taste but it made me disappointed. Surely not my taste-bud's problem. Even my friend who don't really drink coffee also said that the coffee is not enough stronger in taste and less aroma than the Starbucks'. I do taste the bitterness of the coffee but I can feel the taste of water. Well, I'm kinda weird I know, but really, I'm not recommended their Iced Americano. The Americano made by myself taste better than theirs.   

Latte Macchiato/ RM12.00
Meow ordered Madonna and we do find that it is not really "more aroma". But at least, I can still taste the aroma of the coffee, not like my Americano. Furthermore, their coffee art is just so so.

I'm quite disappointed to their coffee actually. I saw that the others strongly introduced their coffee, such as latte, flat white. I'm not a "latte" person, so perhaps you may share to me your experience in Coffea Coffee? 

(I know that I'm a weird person, who loves coffee but don't drink latte at all. I just don't like the strong milk taste in the coffee.) Therefore, if you see any photos of latte in my instagram, don't curious, they are really for photography only.) As I said, 'Latte is the best model for photography'. 

If you are not a coffee person, don't worry. They do serve some smoothies and desserts. The cookies above I didn't manage to try it, but my friends said it's fine.  



              Photo Time              

   
It had been a long time that I didn't selfie. Forgive that my skin condition is really bad, just suffered from the test.

   

They said that they don't wanna sit at the side because it will make them look huge.




Oh ya, forgot to say, Coffea Coffee did a great thing on the environment. You can find plug everywhere so you no need to worry about low phone's battery, or perhaps, camera's battery.



Finally, it wouldn't be perfect without group photo. 




That's all for today. 

In overall, Coffea Coffee is just good for hangout with friends, for chit-chatting. If it's only for coffee, I would not really recommend it as their price is slightly higher than the other cafe. 





~~~~ Detail/Contact ~~~~

Coffea Coffee, Sri Petaling
  • 1, Jalan Radin Bagus 3, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.

Operation Hours
Sun – Thu: 9 am – 12 am 
 Fri – Sat: 9 am – 2 pm

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoffeaCoffeeMY

1 comment

  1. 最近update得很频密哦^^ 你什么时候转去food blogger了?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.